A woman’s displeasure with her breast size is not always about aesthetics. Some women not only feel their breasts are too large, but also have discomfort and physical complications because of their overly large breasts. If you have large breasts that limit your physical activity and cause pain, a breast reduction may be right for you. At Plastic Surgery Clinic of Jackson, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Marshall Yellen brings his skills and expertise not only to ease the discomfort of pendulous breasts, but also to create better-proportioned breasts.
Breast reduction surgery transforms heavy, pendulous breasts into smaller and tighter versions and in turn enhances a woman’s self-confidence and body image.
Many women consult with Dr. Marshall Yellen for breast reduction surgery to improve their breast size and discuss:
- Neck, back and shoulder pain caused by large, pendulous breasts
- Skin irritations and indentations from bra straps that support heavy breasts
- Restricted lifestyle due to large, pendulous breasts
- Rashes and skin irritations under the breast crease
- Sagging skin and low breast profile when unsupported breasts fall below the breast crease
Your consultation with Dr. Marshall Yellen will include an American Society of Plastic Surgery educational video on breast reduction discussing in detail the surgical procedure, incision patterns, risks and benefits. This enables the patient to have a better understanding of the procedure and allows for in-depth questions and concerns to be discussed during the consultation. Dr. Yellen is dedicated to helping his patients achieve a more active and pain-free lifestyle.